Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Keto Snacks Cookbook


Hi there!

That chocolate fudge in the photo -- is richer and creamier than almost any fudge I’ve ever had -- it just melts in your mouth…

Best of all…

Each bite makes you completely forget you’re on a diet.

And if you have kids or grandkids, they’ll beg for “just one more piece”.

Whenever my friends or family taste this fudge, they’re shocked that it’s actually healthy...

It’s Not JUST Fudge…

How About Delicious Keto Cookies, Keto Pizza, & Even Keto Ice Cream?

Pizza, & Even Keto Ice Cream?

Seriously… These are some of the most delicious cookies, pizza, and ice cream you can eat -- not like the dry, bland “health” foods they sell at the store.

In addition to being yummy... each cookie, scoop of ice cream, or slice of pizza fuels your body with vitamins, minerals, & healthy fats.

Plus, every snack is 100% free from inflammatory ingredients and contains almost no carbs or sugars.

But even without sugar, these sweet snacks - like donuts, ice cream, and cookies - are sweet enough to satisfy any sugar craving…

And these snacks taste so good, you’ll never be tempted to cheat with non-Keto foods.

Most importantly, these Keto snacks have been tested in my own kitchen and by thousands of other women like you and me.

Here’s Why My Essential Keto Snacks Cookbook is 100% FREE Today...

My publisher just released a completely new and updated version of my cookbook! (They haven’t even released it on Amazon yet.)

It now has ALL of my best keto snacks and treats, along with new images and complete nutritional information and carb count.

And the people who’ve gotten an early copy absolutely love the keto snacks and treats in the cookbook!

However...they forgot to print the barcode on the back of these copies and so we can't sell them in stores.  That's why my publisher is allowing me to give away these copies for free to people like you.

People who appreciate good keto recipes, and want to eat delicious food and lose weight.

All I ask is this...

If you like the recipes, please tell someone about the book. A friend, a coworker, or maybe your neighbor or your sister.

That helps me out -- but it also helps them eat amazing snacks and feel great.

Your friends and family will even thank you for showing them delicious recipes! This way, we can expose more people to the incredible benefits of eating delicious Keto snacks!


Going Keto Quickly Helped Me Lose Weight, Improve My Health and Feel Way Better

On Day #1 of going Keto, I woke up and ate bacon and eggs for breakfast.

For lunch, I had a fresh salad with slices of warm chicken. Dinner was a delicious ribeye.

The first few days were easy. I really like things like bacon, salads, and steak.

However… on the morning of my fourth day, I was really surprised

Get this… When I woke up, I felt rested and energetic.

I know, it doesn’t sound like much, but that was WEIRD for me -- I used to wake up and feel like I needed another 3 hours of sleep!

Also, I didn’t feel hungry at all and had no cravings.

I was hopeful that Keto would help me, but I hadn’t expected any of this…

Jeremy was also enjoying it -- by the end of the week, he could tighten his belt by one notch.


I Felt So Good And Stopped Craving Sugar… But I Missed My Old Snacks...

Before going Keto…

  • I constantly felt bloated and had heartburn.

  • My doctors told me I had IBS and that they couldn’t do much about it.

  • I’d get intense sugar cravings and be so grumpy if I couldn’t get a sweet treat every few hours - candy, cookies, cake, or anything sweet.

However, after going keto and cutting out sugar and other processed foods…

  • I rarely got bloated.

  • I stopped having heartburn altogether.

  • My tummy - within a few weeks - felt like I could digest almost anything.

  • I generally stopped thinking about food so I had so few cravings.

It’s no exaggeration to say that I was ecstatic. I just felt so much better.

But the best part for me was this…

I started feeling like I’d regained the energy and vitality of my youth, which made me feel incredible.

Still, as good as I felt, I still LOVED and missed snacking. So…

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Enjoy Amazing 100% Keto Dinner Rolls…

  Let Me Show You How - In Less Than 25  Minutes - You Can Enjoy Amazing 100% Keto Dinner Rolls… Hi there! The dinner rolls you see above...